A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Darras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Darras, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Darras graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darras has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Darras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basil T. Darras practice?
Dr. Basil Darras practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.