A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Horst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Horst graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster.
Dr. Horst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Andreas Horst MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Basil A. Horst practice?
- Dr. Basil Horst has 1 office location.
Dr. Basil Horst practices Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Pathologists.