A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Marrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrella
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Marrella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrella graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Marrella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil John Marrella DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Basil J. Marrella practice?
- Dr. Basil Marrella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basil Marrella practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors and Madison Heights General Practitioners.