A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Marrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Marrella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrella graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Marrella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil John Marrella DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Basil J. Marrella practice?
- Dr. Basil Marrella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basil Marrella practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Madison Heights Family Physicians and Madison Heights General Practitioners.