A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Meyerowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Meyerowitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Meyerowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Ralph Meyerowitz MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Basil R. Meyerowitz practice?
- Dr. Basil Meyerowitz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Basil Meyerowitz practices Surgery near Hillsborough, CA.