Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
Estoy muy feliz con los resultados de mi cirugía me siento una persona renovada mi esposo está muy feliz también, es la mejor inversión que he hecho en mi vida estoy muy agradecida del doctor Pakeman lo recomiendo 100 %.

September 16th, 2012
I was very pleased with the services I received from this doctor and his office assistants.

April 10th, 2012
I am sure the doctor is very knowledgeable and a great doctor as well but his staff is quite unprofessional when dealing with patients. First impressions always last and I have brought my kid three times to his office for scheduled check ups and the waiting time has been exorbitant. The staff seem more preoccupied in scheduling appointments with patients than really making sure that people are treated. In a world where time means everything I think it is a total disrespect to make people pay not only for seeing a doctor but for waiting. Third time is the charm and this was definitely my last.

July 21st, 2011
Happy patient
Dr.Pakeman performed Smartlipo on my arms. I look really great, and feel like i can wear anything again. He explained thouroughly the entire process, really took the time to answer all my questions. The price was excellent too. I highly recommend Dr.Pakeman if you have fat arms and want to wear tank tops again without the jiggle..Very Happy Patient :))

July 20th, 2011
HappyMom
Very Happy with my results, i had a Brazilian ButtLift.. I look great & feel even better! I highly recommendDr.Pakeman he was very honest & took the time toExplain the entire procedure.. Great price too..

March 7th, 2011
Thank you !!
Dr. Pakeman is warm and caring !! My sister and I are both pleased with the entire experience Thank you. We will be sending you our friends and family members

February 11th, 2011
Very pleasant & professional.. Took his time explaining everything.Very happy with my Brazilian Butt lift results!Im ready for bathing suit season!

February 1st, 2011
CALENITA
DR.PAKEMAN IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR I HAD LIPO IN MY ABDOMEN AND MY CHIN AFTER LOSING 85LB I LOVE MY RESULTS AND I HAD REFER MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SEE HIM FOR ALL COSMETIC PROCEDURES.

February 1st, 2011
stay at home mom
Dr.Pakeman and Louisa Tate were fantastic! I am very happy with my Brazilian Butt lift and Smartlipo surgery in my abs, thighs, and arms, i look and feel great!! and now for my maintanance i will begin the HCG diet with his supervision, so that i can maintain my girlie figure!! very happy soccer mom...

January 15th, 2010
BABY GOT BACK !!
MY GOOD FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT DR. PAKEMAN, I HAD MY BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT 1 YEAR AGO.MY BUTT LOOKS GREAT, ITS SMOOTH AND PERKY. I RECOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE LOOKING TO GET A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT. HIS PRICES ARE REASONABLE AND HIS WORK IS TOP OF THE LINE. MY FRIENDS ALL GO TO HIM.

December 26th, 2009
I had a great experience with Dr. Pakeman. I found him to be patient and caring. My mother and I both went in for smart lipo and I also had a brazilian butt augmentation. We are both happy with our results and I would recommend him highly to anyone.

January 26th, 2009
very thoughtful to my persistence for my over all look