Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basil Papaharis
Dr. Basil Papaharis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Summerville, SC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Papaharis is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital, Silver Hill Hospital and Norwalk Hospital Association. Dr. Papaharis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Basil Papaharis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Basil Papaharis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summerville, SC.
Dr. William Bigelow
Internal Medicine, Residency
Summerville, SC 1.71 mi6
Dr. William Sheldon
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Summerville, SC 5.58 mi43
Dr. Matthew Osteen
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Moncks Corner, SC 5.73 mi13