Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basil Pruitt
Dr. Basil Pruitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Pruitt is affiliated with University Hospital, Brooke Army Med Ctr, Ft Sm Houston, Tx and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Basil Pruitt has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Basil Pruitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Maureen Sheehan
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Edward Sako
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Ali Seifi
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17