Dr. Basil Theodotou Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Basil Theodotou?

Performed cervical disc operation on July 28, 2016 @ Holmes Regional

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Most memorable is regaining the use of my extremities and free from pain and discomfort. There are so many positive things I could say about Dr. Theodotou but for me his bedside manners on our initial meeting in the hospital was so important. He explained what the medical procedure would be, that he was very experienced in the procedure but that could not make any promises. I appreciated his honesty and truthfulness and was so thankful when I awoke from the procedure to find I was able to do things that I couldn't perform before the operation. I am forever indedited to Doctor Theodotou

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Dr Theodotou is very direct, and to the point about your diagnosis ...I was admitted to the trauma center with a broken back after an automobile accident....he made the decision to put me into a back brace for healing instead of operating on my back....I am doing great after 9 weeks and hopefully will not have to have the surgery...but even if I do....it will be alright....I fully trust him to take care of me....time heals all wounds.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Most amazing surgeon I have ever met.

Wife

Posted on June 1st, 2014

Dr. Theodotou saved my husbands life from a fatal fall. after a 13 hour 2 part surgery with a broken back and two broken ankles, My husband is walking!! riding a bike and dancing again! Thanks Doc ;-) your the best.

An interested patient

Posted on October 6th, 2013

This guy is totally engrossed in his own importance....please do an in depth review before you allow this aberration to to come into your life..... this guy is scary !!!

Dr. Theodotou saved my life....

Posted on August 21st, 2013

....really, how can I write a better review than that? It was going to be a very difficult surgery of my brain, he said he could do it with all the confidence I needed to hear prior. And, considering how insanely busy this neurosurgeon is, his bedside manner was kind and comforting, something you need in abundance prior to someone going into your gray matter! I feel blessed that Dr. Theodotou was on-call when I needed him.

Posted on July 26th, 2012

literally saved my life,speech,walking - excellent brain surgeon!

Patient family member

Posted on March 24th, 2012

As a family from NH extremely concerned for their gravely ill 83 y.o. parent, we could not say enough good things about Dr. Theo and the entire trauma team. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

outstanding physician

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Not only a great surgeon, but a truly compassionate human being.

Posted on October 24th, 2017