A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Varkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Varkey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Varkey graduated from Trivandrum Medical College, Kerala, India.
Dr. Varkey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Varkey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Basil Varkey practice?
- Dr. Basil Varkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Basil Varkey practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Pulmonologists.