A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
- VA Hospital-Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Byron Williams DO is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Basil B. Williams practice?
- Dr. Basil Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Basil Williams practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Arlington, MA.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Infectious Disease Doctors.