Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

love the personal attention I get from Dr Younes. Makes me feel like a valued customer.

May 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younes is a really caring doctor and because of his care, I will always chose him as my choice of provider.

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I 'm so pleased and lucky to have Dr Basil Younes as my Cardiologist due to comfortable and profitional way of dealing with me. Dr Younes is a wonderful and knowledgable person. The service I received could not be any better by all aspects.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is one of the Best Doctors around

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional office

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Younes explained that he was running late because he had complications at the hospital with a patient. Not a problem as when I got to see him, I had his attention, 100%.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He did not check my cholesterol, etc. Just blood pressure and temperature via the nurse.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm very satisfied with this Doctor office.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We were very impressed with Dr. Younes. He was very informative and didn't rush through our appointment. I find this highly unusual in this day and age, coupled with the fact that he has a personal and caring feature which I find refreshing.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younes takes time to explain issues and treatments. Very pleasant manner.

Jan 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent-very good bedside manner.

Jan 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

has excellent personal & friendly communication skills, very enjoyable visit, his smile, makes you feel so comfortable as if you were at home. I must say, the medical professionals that he staffs are excellent as well ! I was truly impressed !

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younes is wonderful! From the first moment I sat in his exam room and explained my concerns I could tell immediately that he was very thorough, caring and thoughtful. He was not concerned with a clock but with me, and that is unique today.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younce makes you feel like family and not just a body of organs. Most importantly he listens, a special quality in these times When doctors have to see "volume" and sacrifice "quality time" as well as communication. I love my doctor (in a good way)

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the fact that the Dr takes a personal interest in me as a person, not a symptom.. All questions are answered in English, not medical-ese.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that i getting better and that my health has much improved.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the only Doctor out of the 22 that I have seen that will go the extra yard to find the CAUSE of my ailment. That is unheard of in the Medicare world. I trust Dr. Basil Younges with my most precious entity, my heart. I most highly recommend him.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first Visit to Dr. Younes I found him to be one of the Best Doctor. Very considerate and attentive who tried to find the actual reason of the visit and recommended the solutions right away. Excellent.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was excellent in describing my condition and path forward to recovery. Very patient and thorough.

Sep 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like that Dr Younes actually looks at me when he speaks. He takes the time to answer my questions in English so that I can understand what he is talking about. He does not make me feel that he is rushing through my appointment. He's great.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt and courteous, this provider addresses concerns and gives good advice.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Doctor Basil Younes. After carefully listenning to me, he provided me with two excellent treatment options that will certainly identify my condition root cause in order to efficiently be treated. JF

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Younes, is an excellent care provider and makes me feel comfort. He answered all my questions and concerns.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best cardiologist around

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The hour long wait time was unusual. The wait is worth it though because once Dr Younis comes in to see you, you get 100% of his attention. All questions are answered. No stupid questions. He makes sure you understand the answers in plain English.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younes is very concerning Dr and listens to all we had to say.....Very personal, and never in a rush to leave you with un-answered questions asked.....Very caring to our needs......Al Chun

Jun 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younes is exemplary as indicated in my ratings.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Younes showed great concern for my health issue and scheduled a same day appointment for me. He was very thorough in his communication with my husband and I and very attentive. I was referred to him by another Dr and I would highly recommend him also

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younes' bedside manner was most impressive in the office as well as in the hospital. He seems to care about his patients. Also, I was most impressed that Dr. Younes expressed an interest in visiting our Church Services where I am Senior Pastor.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with the dr. He takes a personal interest in me. I am not just the "tachycardia in rm 3." We go over my medication -why it is needed and how it works. He takes the time to answer my questions in plain English. He's great.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor saved my life, in the hospital. While most doctors remain detached, from their patient, Dr. Younes spends the time necessary to answer all my questions and gives good advice to assure my future health.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Younes is an excellent doctor and I wish that he practiced around Buffalo NY where we are from. His bedside manner and reassurance with my medical condition was greatly appreciated and was so helpful for my whole family. I just want to thank Dr Younes