A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Younis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Younis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younis graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Younis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil Ahmad Younis MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Basil A. Younis practice?
- Dr. Basil Younis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basil Younis practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists.