A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Younis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Younis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younis graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Younis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Younis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans