A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basilio Kalpakian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basilio Kalpakian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basilio Kalpakian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalpakian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kalpakian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basilio Kalpakian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Basilio Kalpakian practice?
- Dr. Basilio Kalpakian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Basilio Kalpakian practices Ophthalmology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Keene, NH.
See Lebanon Ophthalmologists.