A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basilio Kalpakian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basilio Kalpakian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basilio Kalpakian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalpakian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kalpakian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalpakian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basilio Kalpakian practice?
Dr. Basilio Kalpakian practices Ophthalmology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Keene, NH and Anaheim, CA.
See Lebanon Ophthalmologists.