A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basilio Kalpakian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basilio Kalpakian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalpakian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kalpakian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basilio Kalpakian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalpakian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kalpakian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basilio Kalpakian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Basilio Kalpakian practice?
- Dr. Basilio Kalpakian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basilio Kalpakian practices Ophthalmology near Keene, NH.
See Keene Ophthalmologists.