A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basim Al-Khafaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basim Al-Khafaji is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basim Al-Khafaji, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khafaji graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Khafaji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basim Mohammed Al-Khafaji MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Basim M. Al-Khafaji practice?
- Dr. Basim Al-Khafaji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basim Al-Khafaji practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.