A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basim Asmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basim Asmar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Asmar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asmar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basim Isa Asmar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Basim I. Asmar practice?
- Dr. Basim Asmar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Basim Asmar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Trenton Pediatricians and Trenton Pediatric Specialists.