A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basim Jishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basim Jishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jishi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jishi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basim Mahmoud Jishi MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Basim M. Jishi practice?
- Dr. Basim Jishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Basim Jishi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Cardiologists.