A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basim Jishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basim Jishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jishi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jishi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jishi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basim Mahmoud Jishi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Basim M. Jishi practice?
- Dr. Basim Jishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Basim Jishi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Cardiologists.