A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basim Towfiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basim Towfiq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basim Towfiq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Towfiq graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Towfiq has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Towfiq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Basim A. Towfiq practice?
Dr. Basim Towfiq practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.