A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basim Uthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basim Uthman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basim Uthman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthman graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uthman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basim Mohammad Uthman MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Basim M. Uthman practice?
- Dr. Basim Uthman has 1 office location.
Dr. Basim Uthman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurologists.