Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basirmohmad Kolia
Dr. Basirmohmad Kolia, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolia is affiliated with MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, UM Charles Regional Medical Center and Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. Dr. Kolia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Basirmohmad Kolia has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Basirmohmad Kolia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.
Dr. Nicholas Balaji
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Clinton, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Franchetti
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Clinton, MD 0 mi35
Dr. Elizabeth Reineck
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Residency
Clinton, MD 0 mi10