A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basivi Baddigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basivi Baddigam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baddigam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baddigam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basivi Baddigam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baddigam graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Baddigam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basivi Reddy Baddigam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Basivi R. Baddigam practice?
- Dr. Basivi Baddigam has 1 office location.
Dr. Basivi Baddigam practices Psychiatry near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Psychiatrists.