A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basivi Baddigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basivi Baddigam is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baddigam
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Baddigam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basivi Baddigam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baddigam graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Baddigam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basivi Reddy Baddigam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Basivi R. Baddigam practice?
- Dr. Basivi Baddigam has 1 office location.
Dr. Basivi Baddigam practices Psychiatry near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Psychiatrists.