Dr. Baskaran Joshua Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baskaran Joshua?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

This has been the worse Dr. I have encountered in years. My husband is having aches and pains all over his body and when the Dr. walked into the room, he didn't even look at either of us, was reading paperwork and said "who is the patient". At that point my husband, extended his hand to shake and he completed ignored me ( guess because I'm a female). He didn't read what my husband wrote in the paperwork because his diagnosis was to take 3 Alleve and see him in a few weeks. My husband has been taking 3 Alleve and he has no relief. He said he was going to do blood work, but never told us for what. As he was walking out of the examining room, I HAD TO ASK HIM, are you testing for Lupus, Lyme, Zika, etc. This Dr. acted like we were bothering him and didn't have the time to evaluate my husbands symptoms. THE WORSE!!!!

May 5th, 2014

If you want a Rheumatologist that will spend five minutes in the exam room with you, does not have much care for you, will not listen to you about your symptoms or help you with your malady...then this is the Dr. you want to see. His bedside (office) manner is virtually non existant and followups? Don't make me laugh. The only people in his office that I trust is the office staff. They have more compassion and friendly attitudes than the Dr. will ever have, in my opinion. In short, looking for another Rheumatology Dr.

January 18th, 2017