A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baskaran Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baskaran Sundaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baskaran Sundaram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sundaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baskaran Sundaram BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Baskaran Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Baskaran Sundaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baskaran Sundaram practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.