A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baskaran Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baskaran Sundaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baskaran Sundaram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sundaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans