A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Al-Joundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Al-Joundi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Al-Joundi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Joundi graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Al-Joundi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Nmi Al-Joundi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bassam N. Al-Joundi practice?
- Dr. Bassam Al-Joundi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Al-Joundi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jerseyville, IL and Cedar Hill, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.