A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Assaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Assaf is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Assaf, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Assaf graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Assaf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam A Assaf MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bassam A. Assaf practice?
- Dr. Bassam Assaf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Assaf practices Neurology near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Rock Island Neurologists.