A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Bashour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Bashour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Bashour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashour graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bashour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam N Bashour MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bassam N. Bashour practice?
- Dr. Bassam Bashour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Bashour practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hi, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians and Livonia Pediatric Specialists.