Dr. Bassam Bashour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bassam Bashour?

October 3rd, 2016

I recently took my daughter to Dr. Bashour for an issue with her pulling on her ears and being really fussy which was lot like her. He made me feel very stupid for making the appointment and was really rude. He said "breast fed babies don't get ear infections so I'm not sure what happened before" Because I explained my concern with her having a second ear infection and why I made the appointment. He was very sarcastic and made me feel like he was criticizing my parenting. Would not recommend him.

May 13th, 2014

Best pediatrician

Dr. Bashour is the very best, he was my Dr and now is for both of my kids. I moved unfortunately went to see a different pediatrician and quickly learned the travel time is worth it to see a Dr who is highly educated and knows every single thing about pediatrics!! You never leave without feeling 100% guaranteed your most precious gifts are in the best hands possible.. I will be lost when he retires!

October 31st, 2013

Dr B is definitely the Best! He was my pediatrician when I was younger, and have been lucky enough to have him care for my son. He not only LISTENS to your concerns, but takes the time to explain what you need to know to help understand what and why. I have never left his office unsure of what was wrong, EXACTLY, and how to fix it. He has given me piece of mind that I would have never gotten anywhere else. He is irreplaceable. I feel sorry for anyone who does not have him for their child's doctor, because they will never know what a real doctor is.

May 16th, 2013

Love Dr. B

My entire family loves Dr. B. he was my ped as a child (I'm 32) & the same for all my siblings. My brother Kevin has had an awful time trying to find a doc to replace him. I now take my son to see him since he was born he's 2 now & I'll be taking my daughter as well (she's due in June) I'm sad that he is probably going to be retiring soon. He holds a special place in our hearts! He's funny, straight forward & honest. I love that he's old fashioned. He does still you with questions! He wants to find out whats wrong. This guy had seen it all. He's been around for 40 something years. Love you dr. B!

March 29th, 2012

Took my daughter in for a follow up visit with Dr Bashour, after she broke out in hives upon finishing a dose of amoxicillan. Immediately he started treating her for a food allergy, when it was an allergic reaction to amoxicillan. It took me forever to explain to him that she was already diagnosed as having the reaction to the medicine, not food. He was incredibly rude, drilling me with questions. Everytime I tried to answer him, he would interrupt me and jump to another question. He even began yelling at me. I will not be taking my daughter back to him.

October 26th, 2011

Best Pediatric Physician. Period.

Dr. Bashour has been my child's physician for over 10 years. Before that, he was my pediatrician. I have never met a doctor, who has consistently gone out of his way to ensure that his patients are PROPERLY taken care of. I have never left his office without knowing EXACTLY what was wrong with my child, and what to do to help him recover quickly. There are too many doctors out there that are willing to sacrifice quality of care for quantity of patients. Dr. Bashour is not one of those doctors. I have never tried to schedule an appointment with him, to be told he didn't have any available appointments. He has ALWAYS found time to see my son. He is one of the few doctors who genuinely cares about his patients, and it shows! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for the absolute best doctor available for their child.

March 9th, 2011

He is the I know

November 12th, 2010

best pediatrician!

Dr. Bashour was my pediatrician growing up & I've just had my first child and I know take him to Dr. Bashour. He is the best!

April 16th, 2016