A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Ghanem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Ghanem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanem graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ghanem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Largo Med Ctr. Columbia Hlth.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Muhammad Ghanem MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bassam M. Ghanem practice?
- Dr. Bassam Ghanem has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassam Ghanem practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Oncologists.