A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Hamid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Hamid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamid has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Triumph Hospital Baytown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Ahmad Hamid MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassam A. Hamid practice?
- Dr. Bassam Hamid has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassam Hamid practices Internal Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Internists.