A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Hashem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Hashem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashem
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hashem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Hashem, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashem graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Hashem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Community Hospital of Souther
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Hashem MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassam Hashem practice?
- Dr. Bassam Hashem has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassam Hashem practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Internists, Waukesha Pulmonologists, Waukesha Critical Care Practitioners, and Waukesha Sleep Medicine Doctors.