A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Helou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Helou is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Helou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Helou graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Helou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Nicola Helou MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassam N. Helou practice?
- Dr. Bassam Helou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Helou practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.