A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Kawadry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Kawadry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Kawadry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawadry graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kawadry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Kawadry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassam Kawadry practice?
- Dr. Bassam Kawadry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Kawadry practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homer Glen, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians and Arlington Heights Emergency Physicians.