A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Kinaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Kinaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Kinaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinaya graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton.
Dr. Kinaya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Kinaya MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassam Kinaya practice?
- Dr. Bassam Kinaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Kinaya practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.