A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Maaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Maaz is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Maaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bassam M. Maaz practice?
Dr. Bassam Maaz practices Neurology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists.