A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Maaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bassam M. Maaz practice?
Dr. Bassam Maaz practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Neurology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Dearborn Osteopaths, Dearborn Family Physicians, Dearborn Neurological Surgeons, and Dearborn Neurologists.