A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Maaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Maaz is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Maaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Mohammad Maaz MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bassam M. Maaz practice?
- Dr. Bassam Maaz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Maaz practices Neurology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists.