A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Matti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Matti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matti graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton.
Dr. Matti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Desho Matti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassam D. Matti practice?
- Dr. Bassam Matti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Matti practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.