Dr. Bassam Nasr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 22nd, 2016
After numerous attempts to contact the doctor for a follow up appt after being prescribed a new medicine, I have yet to receive a return call regarding this issue. The lack of follow up and care provided is negligent.

October 21st, 2015
Hospital "Consult"
I was admitted to the hospital on Sunday night for a GI bleed. I am 31, have never had any issues with bleeding in the past and was terrified. It is now Wednesday. Dr. Nasr was supposed to see me Sunday and has not been in once. I have missed 3 days of work, have no diagnosis, no tests, no answers and no treatment other than fluids. He is still dodging the hospital and I am still stuck waiting with no solution in site.

September 8th, 2015
Highly recommend you to call a DIFFERENT doctor...
My visit with Dr. Nasr was by far the WORST experience I have every had with a doctor. The wait time was over an hour. I waited a very long time (over a month) to get in with him, even though I am very ill and have been hospitalized numerous times. He came in the office to see me. He NEVER once made eye contact with me and was too busy typing on his computer. He spit out a random diagnosis WITHOUT doing any testing and told me to take my medication and come back in 6 weeks...I attempted to ask questions and explain my symptoms to him - he did not respond and did not provide me any feedback. He actually walked out of the room while I was still asking questions. If your health is important to you - I suggest you seek care elsewhere, as I will be.

April 20th, 2015
CALL SOMEONE ELSE!!
Inconsiderate, unreliable, not concerned with his patients in any way. AWFUL experience!!