A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Omar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Omar, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart DiseaseCardiac Intensive Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Omar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Infirmary West
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam A Omar FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bassam A. Omar practice?
- Dr. Bassam Omar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Omar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.