A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Omar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Omar, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Omar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Infirmary West
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam A Omar FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bassam A. Omar practice?
- Dr. Bassam Omar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassam Omar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.