A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Sayegh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Sayegh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sayegh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam M Sayegh MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bassam M. Sayegh practice?
- Dr. Bassam Sayegh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Sayegh practices Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons.