Dr. Bassam Tomeh MD Patient Reviews

November 29th, 2016
Great doc all around. Easy to talk to. Highly recommend. A

July 7th, 2016
I was from out of town and was able to get an appointment quickly. He took the time with me and answered all my questions. I definitely would recommend him.

September 18th, 2014
Great Doctor all around.
Referred to Dr. Tomeh by other friends and a family member. Outstanding physician all around. Very personable. Excellent bedside manner. Staff was very nice. Only a few issues. Wait time was long, even though we had an apt. A good 30min. He's a really busy doctor. Also, front door separating waiting room and back office was open. Otherwise, we liked him a lot! Highly recommend.

March 4th, 2013
Warm hearted and loved....
I'm writing on behalf of the Iraqi refugees. Dr. Tomeh has been providing care to this group of patients over the last three to four years. Even though they all have Medicaid, he has treated them with the utmost respect and provided top notch, unrestricted care to each and every one of them. Because of his warm compassion and and outstanding services provided, "Dr. Bassam" has become somewhat of a hero among them. Thank you for taking care of this group of patients. You will never know how much of a difference you have made

October 2nd, 2012
Great doctor
I have been Dr. Tomehs patient for over few years and I meant to do this for long time. If you want a doctor that's very concerned about your health and listens to you, Dr. Tomeh is the one for you. If you want to have a beautiful customer service with gorgeous smile, you will experience it as soon as you walk in. This office is the best doctors office I have ever been to. My entire family loves this office! Excellent he is professional kind and caring and he listens he is the best and very friendly. The only issue is that they always charge copay and frankly I dont mind paying to see that beautiful smile at the window who welcomes you with great respect; the nurses are very friendly as the doctors. Pick this office you will be happy about your decision.

September 25th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Tomeh really cares about his patients. I switched primary care physicians, because I was tired of having to beg my previous Dr. just for an annual physical. The first thing Dr. Tomeh wanted to do was get a baseline and he insisted I have a physical. I was so surprised. He spends time with you and is professional and courteous, along with the rest of the Drs. at this location. I have moved further from his practice, but travel an hour just to continue being his patient.

April 22nd, 2011
Very Caring Doctor
If you want a doctor that's very concerned about your health, Dr. Tomeh is the best pick.

April 14th, 2011
Patient
My visit we Dr.Tomeh was excellent he is professional kind and caring he knows his craft and he listens he is the best

March 23rd, 2010
An exellent Dr.
Very caring he listens to his papientsthere is no better Dr.you could find.

October 30th, 2009
I switched to this group because it was more conveniently located and parking was free. I was pleased that I have never so far had to wait very long, and that Dr. Tomeh himself is a very caring and conscientious MD. The only problems have been with the ECG equipment not working well.

July 8th, 2009
I feel very satified with Dr. Tomheh!
Dr. Tomeh cares about his patients and has no problem if one needs to be sent to a specialists to further investigate an issue. Dr. Tomeh truly cares and it always shows. The staff is very efficient and as kind as the Doctors. I cannot speak highly enough about this group and Dr. Tomeh!

January 5th, 2009
A five-star physician. I would recommend to anyone looking for comprehensive care. His bedside manner is the best I've encountered. He truly cares about his patients, and he actually listens (gasp) to their needs and problems.