A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Zakhour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Zakhour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassam Zakhour, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakhour graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zakhour has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam J Zakhour MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bassam J. Zakhour practice?
- Dr. Bassam Zakhour has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassam Zakhour practices Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.