A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassel Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassel Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassel Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bassel Ahmad practice?
Dr. Bassel Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Sterling, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alger, MI and Prescott, MI.
See Sterling Internists.