Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassel Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassel Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassel Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Ibrahim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bassel B. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Bassel Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.