A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassel Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassel Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassel Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Ibrahim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassel B Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bassel B. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Bassel Ibrahim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bassel Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.