A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassel Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassel Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassel Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Ibrahim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassel B Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bassel B. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Bassel Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassel Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.