Dr. Bassel Kazkaz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bassel Kazkaz?

Posted on June 8th, 2017

His nurse try's to play doctor in the sense she talks to you about your complaint as if you can't be having that issue. And by the time you see him your already feeling like they think your nuts. She also never scheduled my testing he wanted, ended up using my primary dr to get test done. And even after test came back boarderline his attitude was it's nothing. No explanation of how it's borderline . His response was no one seen you have a seizure and you didn't complain of one ,But if you want we can do more test. Seriously felt like they thought I was lying. Will seek answers once I get out of this hmo , because there office won't let you see another Nero Dr once you've seen one in there office. So don't take the one that gets you in soonest, cuz your stuck.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Made me feel better , excellent physician!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Would not recommend. Seriously doubt his competence. I'm seeking care elsewhere.

Caused me to have Cellulitis, life threatening condition

Posted on November 26th, 2012

I went to see him for a consult and he decided to do Occipital nerve blocks. He did not provide information before or after, nor did he clean the injection sites. I spent 3 days in and out of emergency rooms and have hundreds of dollars in bills due to his unethical practices.

EMG

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

The EMG procedure was not the problem. The Dr. patient communication was extremely poor. I left the office wondering what just happened? Why did I put myself thru this? I will also tell all of my friends about him! I should have checked the Dr. overall rating 2.5 before my appointment.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dr Kazkaz is a great doctor, I was in so much pain and discomfort before him and no one else could seem to figure out what was wrong but he did and helped me greatly. I tell all my friends about him.

Posted on October 25th, 2017