A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassel Salman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassel Salman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassel Salman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salman graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassel Ahmad Salman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bassel A. Salman practice?
- Dr. Bassel Salman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bassel Salman practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.