A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassel Shneker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassel Shneker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassel Shneker, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shneker graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shneker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassel Shneker MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bassel Shneker practice?
- Dr. Bassel Shneker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bassel Shneker practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Neurologists.