A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Atassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Atassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Atassi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Atassi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Atassi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem O Atassi MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bassem O. Atassi practice?
- Dr. Bassem Atassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassem Atassi practices Urology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: East Chicago, IN.
See Merrillville Urologists.