A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Basha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Basha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Basha, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Basha graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Basha has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem Jamil Basha MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bassem J. Basha practice?
- Dr. Bassem Basha has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassem Basha practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Endocrinologists.