More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. M Dekelbab
Dr. M Dekelbab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Dekelbab is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and McLaren - Macomb. He speaks English.
Dr. M Dekelbab has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. M Dekelbab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Elliot Weinhouse
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi43
Dr. Martin Hurwitz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi42