A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Bassem Dekelbab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Bassem Dekelbab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekelbab graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dekelbab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Bassem Bassem Dekelbab MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. M Bassem B. Dekelbab practice?
- Dr. M Bassem Dekelbab has 4 office locations.
Dr. M Bassem Dekelbab practices Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Endocrinologists.