inactive

M Bassem B Dekelbab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 15th, 2015
awesome doctor
We met Dr. Dekelbab at Royal Oak Beaumont when our daughter was 4 and diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. He was very caring and knowledgeable. He didn't treat us like just another case number. He spent time with us, giving us information and helped us understand the disease. Our daughter is now 7 and is doing great. She absolutely loves Dr. Dekelbab who she calls Dr. Bob and is always excited when it's time for her 6 month check up. We are so great full that it was Dr. Dekelbab that walked into our hospital room that day. This is a life long disease and we're glad we have such a wonderful doctor by our side.

March 23rd, 2015
Most knowledgeable about unusual diagnosis
What an incredibly nice and knowledgable Dr; you will start feeling better even before you leave his office! Dr. Dekelbab is one of the few doctors I have met who is interested in probing into an unusual diagnosis. He listens carefully and explains his findings with research papers. My daughter has POTS; a debilitating chronic illness and he was willing to help her by educating himself about the syndrome and thoroughly explaining his choice of treatment. Dr Dekelbab thinks outside the box when symptoms don't fit standard diagnoses and is able to offer tests and treatment based on his considerable experience. My daughter has been seen by doctors all over the country and I highly recommend Dr Dekelbab for anyone interested in speaking with a doctor who understands the big picture.

January 20th, 2015
best doctor ever!!!!
excellent doctors he has helped me and my family will not go anywhere els!!!

January 23rd, 2014
Wonderful Children's endocrinologist
We have been seeing Dr. Dekelbab for nearly 7 years now. He is attentive to our daughter's needs and also has paid attention to our son (not a patient). When we first began seeing Dr. Dekelbab, our daughter was so far under the growth curve, we weren't sure she would be over 4 feet tall. Dr. Dekelbab assured us she would be over 4 feet, possibly 5 feet at adulthood. She has been on growth hormone therapy for 6 years, 8 months. Today she stands 4'7" tall and still has a bit of growing left to do. Now that she is nearly finished with GHT, we will continue seeing Dr. Dekelbab for awhile as our daughter has now been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease, an autoimmune disorder affecting the thyroid. He's a good, attentive, caring doctor.

October 4th, 2012
The Dr was really good at explaining things to both my son and I, he even drew pictures, I had the first appt of the day so wait time was short, I am very happy with him and his office!