Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatrician

Most knowledgeable about unusual diagnosis show details Most knowledgeable about unusual diagnosis
by Jayeeta Champati on Mar 23rd, 2015

What an incredibly nice and knowledgable Dr; you will start feeling better even before you leave his office! Dr. Dekelbab is one of the few doctors I have met who is interested in probing into an unusual diagnosis. He listens carefully and explains his findings with research papers. My daughter has POTS; a debilitating chronic illness and he was willing to help her by educating himself about the syndrome and thoroughly explaining his choice of treatment. Dr Dekelbab thinks outside the box when symptoms don't fit standard diagnoses and is able to offer tests and treatment based on his considerable experience. My daughter has been seen by doctors all over the country and I highly recommend Dr Dekelbab for anyone interested in speaking with a doctor who understands the big picture.

best doctor ever!!!! show details best doctor ever!!!!
by simon on Jan 20th, 2015

excellent doctors he has helped me and my family will not go anywhere els!!!

Wonderful Children's endocrinologist show details Wonderful Children's endocrinologist
by Laurel S on Jan 23rd, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Dekelbab for nearly 7 years now. He is attentive to our daughter's needs and also has paid attention to our son (not a patient). When we first began seeing Dr. Dekelbab, our daughter was so far under the growth curve, we weren't sure she would be over 4 feet tall. Dr. Dekelbab assured us she would be over 4 feet, possibly 5 feet at adulthood. She has been on growth hormone therapy for 6 years, 8 months. Today she stands 4'7" tall and still has a bit of growing left to do. Now that she is nearly finished with GHT, we will continue seeing Dr. Dekelbab for awhile as our daughter has now been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease, an autoimmune disorder affecting the thyroid. He's a good, attentive, caring doctor.

Oct 4th, 2012

The Dr was really good at explaining things to both my son and I, he even drew pictures, I had the first appt of the day so wait time was short, I am very happy with him and his office!

Mar 31st, 2012

Voice mails take couple days