Pediatric Neurology, Child Neurology, Headache Specialist.
Video profile
Downtown Wichita
Bassem H El Nabbout
848 N Saint Francis St
Ste 3949
Wichita, KS 67214
316-268-8040
Locations and availability (2)

|  Total thumbs up  |  show details
by Bean's Mom on Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. El-Nabbout was kind, courteous, explained every step of the way what was going on and why in dealing with our daughter from the age of 3-5. Now 6, and one year out from last visit, I still receive answers to my questions and the same courtesy and professional yet friendly assistance if I call with any concerns. The willingness of him and his staff to help and to make a medical situation tolerable is amazing.

|  Not Happy  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2013

He never listens to me, or the concerns I have. My child has had anger issues since he has been on his medication, and yet he says that the medication is suppose to help his anger, never seems concerned I wish I knew who to speak to about it because Iam quite tired of it, and he always seems to rush us out of the office.

|  Courteous and Kind-hearted  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

We have been with him so far for a few months and he has done more int he past few months and listening to my needs than our old doctor did in 2 yrs. Thank you to a very kindhearted man

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

Dr El Nabbout is a great doctor, very smart and knows his job pretty well. I recommend him to every parent who has a child with any neurological problem.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. El-Nabbout has always provided great care for our daughter. He was always courteous, caring, and exceeded our expectations. He visited everyday while she was in hospital and our daughter became very attached to him. Unfortunately, we were referred on to another neuro more specialized. We miss him very much!

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr El-Nabbout is a very good dotor, very compassionate and intelligent. I am glad I had the chance to know him and be our son's doctor.

by Ginger Lippoldt on Mar 28th, 2011

I was plesantly surprised by Dr. El Nabbout. We have met a lot of Neurologists, and he is by far one of the best. We have travel to Kansas City and Nashville trying to find answers for our son. Little did we know we should of looked in our own back yard. He is a great asset to wichita and to the perfession of Neurology!

|  Saw my child while admitted to the hospitial  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2011

After 2 weeks of waiting for answers and being ignored by doctors we finally meet Dr. El Nabbout. What a blessing it was when he walked into our room. He pulled up a chair and sat down to talk with us. He spent half an hour listening to us tell him about everything we had been going through then he gave our child an examination and was actually able to tell us what he thought was going on. He was the first Doctor to spend time with us and actually give us some idea of what was going on. I was amazed by his compassion for not only my child but us as parents. He quickly became our child's Neurologist.

Mar 27th, 2010

Wonderful accuracy and speed of diagnosis (first visit!) Great bedside manner. Spoke over the phone to parent that wasn't able to be at appt. Very caring and awesome neurologist!

by David on Jun 17th, 2008

Very nice bedside manners, amazing neurologist.

Jun 15th, 2008

Dr. El-Nabbout is my child's neurologist. He is a wonderful doctor and has an excellent bedside manner. He is caring and listens to your concerns and answers any questions you might have. He is thorough and complete in his diagnostics and is a great doctor.