A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Eldaif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Eldaif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eldaif
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Eldaif Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Eldaif, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldaif graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eldaif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem M Eldaif MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bassem M. Eldaif practice?
- Dr. Bassem Eldaif has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassem Eldaif practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.