A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassem Eldaif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassem Eldaif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eldaif
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eldaif Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bassem Eldaif, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldaif graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Eldaif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassem M Eldaif MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bassem M. Eldaif practice?
- Dr. Bassem Eldaif has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassem Eldaif practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.